Business Incubator of Medical University in Lodz is an university-wide unit, supporting the development of local businesses and other entities of economic and social environment.
Our priority task is to support the newly created or under development companies.
The main goals of the Business Incubator:
- creating an enterprise generating conditions for the development of innovations
- increasing the competitiveness of companies in the local market
- supporting the development of the SME sector
- development of potential traders in region of Lodz
- assistance in establishing business contacts
Intermediate targets of Business Incubator:
- creating innovative ventures for production and service in the local market
- creating a platform for cooperation between new and existing entrepreneurs, as well as between business and universities
- creating conditions for the diversification of the local economy
Manager of Business Incubator at Medical University of Lodz:
Bartłomiej Grobelski, Phd, MSc
Honorata Siadura- Boczkowska