We seek for the TRAINERS to provide lectures for the project SMART AGEING CAMP* 2018
The Centre of Innovation and Technology Transfer of the Medical University of Lodz invites trainers interested in conducting trainings in Lodz, Poland in the following 8 modules:
- Funding Models(1), Financial Models (2)
- Sales and distribution model (3)
- Lean Team Building (4)
- Product development (5)
- Business Negotiations (6)
- Pitching Training (7)
- Technology Transfer, IPR, Law & agreements (8)
The training in Lodz is a part of 4-weeks program arranged according to the Reverse Business Canvas (WHO, HOW, WHAT).
4 days in Lodz should provide trainings answering questions HOW & WHAT:
17.09 – Day 1 –Funding Models(1), Financial Models (2)
18.09 – Day 2 – Sales and distribution model (3)
19.09 – Day 3 –Lean Product Development (4) & Lean Team Building (5)
20.09 – Day 4 –Technology Transfer, IPR , Law and agreements (8)
+ 1 Day -(date in September or October and the place to be confirmed)
Business Negotiations (6) and Pitching Training (7)
- Possibility to conduct training in the following time period: 09 – 20.09.2018 (1 day from 9 to 5.30 pm including 4 hours of training – maximum 2 models per day)
- Experience in providing the training and workshops for start-ups;
- experience in the Lean Model Canvas as a additional value
- Providing extra materials for the participants
- Settlement as a contract of commission
- CONDUCTING TRAININGS IN ENGLISH
- We invite to send Bio or CV and the cover letter describing the experience until the 9th of August.
- Please deliver your brief syllabus for each training module that you would like to conduct.
- References are welcome.
Ewa Nocun, firstname.lastname@example.org
M: 0048 791 602 132 Decision will be provided until:12th of August